Escape vol. 1



I haven't posted any playlist since a long while now so it's about time. I decided to call the set of playlists "Escape", we all enjoy listening to music to escape from our daily life routine. We feel connected through music expressing what we feel that we aren't able to say, makes us dance until our feets hurt & so much more. Music is part of our lives. 

I was in the mood of different songs that are not the one's which are played five times in the same hour at the radio station. (Quit old, but lovely) So, I just built a calm & relaxing playlist. It's fresh from the oven a set of of 14 songs, here you have the very first volume of Escape: 


<

Enjoy!

If you will love to check my monthly playlist you can follow me here:

                            


What are some songs that you have being loving lately to escape from this world?