A eight-minute travel


Another week of great discoveries on youtube:


1. Eighteen by Orin Willis

A great short film, perfectly constructed which express all the feelings people get at that age. I'm turning nineteen in a few days, but this video always gets me & I think everyone do. I will let the video talk by itself.


2. Storytellers | South America by Joshua Phrakhun

A teletransportation to the beautiful land of south america with the perfect music & shots. If you want to relax, have some coffee & fall in love with the world this is the video for you.


3. I'm Not the Only One - Sam Smith by Haze Acoustic Rendition

A stripped session by Troy Hamilton hardly edited that show his pure talent with great guitar solos. Some people say that he has a similar voice to Ed Sheeran, discover it yourself by digging his videos


I hope you enjoy this videos as much as I did. If you feel super kind & want to see more of their creations subscribe to them, like & even comment  'Mafer send me'?  Love you & hope to see you next week. If you have any suggestions let me know I will really appreciate them.