My First Award




I've been nominated by the lovely Emma who's 17 years young from the UK for the Liebster Award. It's for new bloggers to get recognized for their creations & hard work. Emma asked me 11 questions which I have to answer in this post & afterwards tag 5, 11 or 20 bloggers to answer my questions. It's simple you just need to answer the questions I made & keep spreading the love to other blog creators to win. 

Let's start with the roll of questions by Emma for me: 

1. What's a massive positive influence in life? 

It may not make any sense, but I may say they are three: myself, experiences & my mother. 

Myself, because of the power that my mind has over each action I make & how I see myself. The mind can make anyone feel powerless or empower, it all depends on the things I say to myself.

Experiences, even though life isn't perfect & you can't control what things will happen to you. Everything had built me in who I am today, good & bad, so I thank for everything that I had live through.

Mother, she has taught me to be a strong & independent women with a high vision of myself. She has always being for me with her unconditional love & great example to follow.

2. What's your favourite movie?

My favorite old movie is A walk to remember. If I have to say a recent one it will be Lucy or Inception.

3. Tattoos..yes or no?

I love seeing tattoos in other people, but personally I wouldn't get one because I feel that in one point of my life I will regret it. 

4. What is your favourite memory?

Sitting outside the Palau Nacional on the hill of Montjuic with my parent enjoying the beautiful view of Barcelona with an amazing acoustic guitar songs played by a local artist. 

5. Favourite crystal?

My favourite crystal is a super rare one called musgravite.

6. Favourite online clothes shop?

Nordstorm

7. Favourite instore clothes shop?

Forever 21
8. At the moment, who is you favourite blogger or youtuber?

My favourite blogger is Nicole Eddy & youtuber Jacksgap.

9. Instagram or Twitter?

A really hard question!..I will go with twitter, I'm addicted. 

10. Favourite restaurant?

La cumbre because of it's view, it's a mirador (gazel) restaurant where you can look all the city of Tegucigalpa with some fresh air & elegancy. 

11. Favourite make-up brand?

I don't use make-up on a daily basis just for parties or reunions, but most of my collections are Nars. 



I nominate:
                                               
Molly  - Ali - Emme - Jay - Britt 


The question for you guys are:

1. What country do you crave to visit the most?
2. What makes you happy?
3. What's your favorite tv show?
4. What inspires you?
5. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be & why?
6. What's your guiltiest pleasure?
7. What was the last film you watched? & what did you think of it?
8. What's the best advice you had receive?
9. If you could have any superpower which one would be?
10. What's your favourite quote?
11. What inspired you to start blogging?


Rules: Don't forget to link the person who nominate you & the one's you nominated, notify them & thank the person who nominated you. Create 11 new questions for small bloggers & spread smiles.

I can't wait to read yours.
I hope you enjoy your award! 


p.s. If you want to be tagged in this award just leave a comment below letting me know.